Make the most of your plan and reach your potential.
Our Support Coordination service takes the stress out of your NDIS Plan. Our experienced teams ensure you make the most of your approved funding, and help you roll out the supports identified in your plan.
Your Mercy Community Support Coordinator will work with you to:
- Find, and connect to, the most suitable service providers to deliver the supports identified in your plan
- Maximise the value for money you receive from your supports
- Minimise the complexity of negotiating with service providers
- Strengthen and enhance your opportunities to participate actively in the community
- Ensure your supports meet their obligations, legally and contractually
- Achieve greater independence to self-direct services and supports in the long term
- Manage any issues with your supports should they arise
- Provide the NDIA with reports as required so that you can focus on living the life you want
We take a holistic approach to delivering the three levels of Support Coordination under the NDIS:
- Support Connection: short-term support to get you started on your NDIS journey. We work with you to connect with providers and build your confidence to self-direct your NDIS plan moving forward.
- Support Coordination: ongoing support throughout the duration of your plan, for people with more complex needs who may require additional support to connect with providers.
- Specialist Support Coordination: higher intensity Support Coordination. Our multidisciplinary team partners with you and your support network to action your NDIS plan and reach your potential.
If Support Coordination is included in your NDIS Plan, there won't be any out of pocket expense. It is funded in the 'Capacity Building' support category of your Plan. If it's not there, you can request a review by the NDIA.
Don't have an NDIS Plan yet?
Contact us today and find out about the choice, control and opportunities that NDIS has to offer.
Contact an NDIS team near you today!
Our NDIS Support Coordination services are available in every NDIS-active region in Queensland, including both metropolitan and rural areas.
- Phone 1300 16 16 18 to be connected to a friendly team near you!
- Email NDISinfo@mercycommunity.org.au