Philosophies That Guide Us
Mercy Community Services (Disability Services) is enabling people to live valued and meaningful lives through supporting each person to:
- Live their dreams and use their unique strengths and talents
- Be respected and treated with dignity, having autonomy and authority over their own life
- Have meaningful relationships
- Fully engage physically, socially, economically and culturally in their community
- Participate in relevant learning experiences
- Raise their concerns and have them addressed appropriately.