COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter the NDIS Questionnaire Competition and prize details form part of these terms and conditions of entry.
2. Participation in the Competition constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry. Entries must comply with these conditions of entry to be valid.
1. Mercy Community Services SEQ Limited, 22 Morris Street, Wooloowin Queensland 4030, Australia.
WHO CAN ENTER
1. Competition is open to people who complete a Mercy Community NDIS questionnaire.
2. Employees of Mercy Community and their immediate family members are ineligible to enter.
HOW TO ENTER
1. The Competition commences on 2 December 2016 and entries close at 5pm on Monday 27 February 2017.
2. To enter the Competition, entrants should, during the competition period:
(a) Complete a Mercy Community Services NDIS questionnaire.
(b) Submit the questionnaire, either in person at a designated NDIS event or scan/email the questionnaire to firstname.lastname@example.org
(c) Return entry in person to Mercy Community Services, 111 Charters Towers Road, Hermit Park, Queensland 4812.
1. Entry in the Competition is free.
2. Entrants of the Competition can only submit one entry.
HOW TO WIN
1. The competition is a prize draw. All entries will be placed in a container and the winner will be picked at random.
2. Winners will be announced on the Mercy Community Services website www.mercycs.org.au on Tuesday 28 February 2017.
3. The winner will be contacted and advised of winning the prize via phone or mobile as per their contact details on the NDIS questionnaire entry. If we are unable to reach the winner, or the winner does not make contact within four weeks from the date of first contact by the organiser, the prize will be redrawn and the same process followed until a winner claims the prize.
4. The organiser (Mercy Community Services) reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions. Failure by the organiser to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
Apple iPad Mini.
1. The prize must be taken as stated, and is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. The organiser will not be liable in the event that the winning entrant does not take, or is unable to use, the prize or any portion of it for any reason.
1. Once the prize has left the organiser’s premises, the organiser and its associated partners take no responsibility for the prize being damaged, stolen or lost.
2. The organiser reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the organiser has reason to believe has breached any of these terms and conditions.
1. All entries remain the property of the organiser.